Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are You Living In The Past?

I think of technology. I used to sell and sold the "Huge boxes" we call mainframe computers of Fujitsu Computers to big companies like PLDT, San Miguel Corporation, among others.

Today if you look into their information system, I bet you, these huge boxes are not there anymore. They have discarded these legacy systems and replaced them with the state-of-the art technologies.

They say that every month new technology comes out making what you recently bought obsolete.

I think that is also true with our lives. We can't afford to live in the past. We have to upgrade or at least learn new things so that we will be relevant to the times. However, I believe, we have to make life simple as well.

Life is an adventure. We always discover new things and ideas. We never stop moving on. Living in the past only makes life harder and we stagnate.

Today, I want to share with you what Google did with the "old and famous" ads and their "creatives" and brought them back to life! This speaks volume to me.

I feel I can identify with these "old" folks.

Jimmy




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like to visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...