Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Three Things That I Love to Do In My Spare Time

If there is one thing given that is common to all men, it will be "time". We all have 24 hours a day. What we do with our time determines our success or failure.

Time is one thing you can't recover once it expires. So, whenever we have spare time, we should be careful in using it to get the most out of it.

There are Three (3) things that I usually when I have a spare time.

1. Read books. I love reading books. My favorite are inspirational books, religious books, and adventure. The latest that I am reading is a book by Pastor Cesar Castellanos, "Successful Leadership Through the Government of 12". It is about how a leader is formed and focuses more on character than the skill, talent, and abilities of an inspiring leader. Good book to read. My wife, Maritess, and I are enjoying it and is helping us in our leadership role in our church. I love reading books of Bo Sanchez and Robert Kiyosaki.

2. Blogging. Whenever I have time, I blog. As of this writing, I have a spare time while waiting for my turn to teach in our class here at Uno Overseas. I am developing my skills in writing, that's why I am blogging. The ultimate purpose is to prepare me for my "work-at-home" business when I finally retire from secular work. Here's one of my blog: Debt Free Life Philippines.


3. Chat and browse in the net. Recently, I was given an iPad as a gift on my birthday. I discovered that I can use it to chat with my sister in Canada. We are enjoying very minute of it. "Facetime" is Apple's equivalent of Skype. I like Facetime better (I guess I am bias towards Apple). Twice a day, morning and evening, in most cases, we chat. I also love watching Sid Roth and Jim Hockaday in You tube. Nothing beats their supernatural stories about angels and God.

What about you? What do you do in your spare time?

Here's to our life,
Jimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like to visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...