Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Did It in 2012


I did it! I should have done this 20 years ago and end up a millionaire now. But, you see, we weren't taught how to be a millionaire in school then. It's a good thing we have people who have tested the waters, gone ahead of us and now they are teaching us how to be millionaires.

I am talking about investing in the stock market.

I started investing about four (4) months ago. A simple book written by my mentor, Bo Sanchez, convinced me that I can also do what his maids are doing... investing their hard-earned money in stock market.


So far I am doing well, my stock is earning at 12%+ and still going strong. But that's just the one of the benefits. My main reason why I tried investing in the stock market is to learn the ropes "first hand" and to be able to teach this to my children for their future.

How did I do it? You won't believe it if I tell you that it's because I have a mentor as a member of the Truly Rich Club (TRC). When I became a member of TRC, an avalanche of information came to me about being an investor, an entrepreneur, and it opened a whole new world for me. I can't describe the feeling, it's amazing. All I can say is you've got to be in there too.

As I said, I should have done this 20 years ago so I can now enjoy my retirement.

I am glad I have a mentor who teaches me everything. He gives it all to us.

If you're thinking of having a good money when you retire, Bo Sanchez can help you.

I will also be there to teach you from my experience as a Truly Rich Club member.

Your friend,
Jimmy

P.S. You can only move up when you become a Truly Rich Club member. Click this for more information.

Photo credits:
http://beginners-investing.com/learntradingtips.aspx
http://beaconlightevents.com/sms-stock-market-seminar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like to visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...