Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Simple Food I Like

Last week, our company gave us an overnight outing at the Camayan Beach Resort in Subic Bay. This was part of our yearly outing. Last year we went to Boracay Beach and that was really fun.

Maritess and I taking a walk at the Camayan Beach
Anyway, going back to Camayan Beach Resort. The place was perfect for an overnight stay. The hotel facilities were very good and the people serving us are very accommodating and responsive to our needs.

But the one thing I really liked was the breakfast menu they served us. There were many selection of foods but I chose the simple one and very native: Scrambled egg, dried anchovies, salted red egg with chopped tomatoes and unions plus a bowl of cereals (reminds me of our breakfast in Australia).
This is my favorite breakfast

That's what I really like to eat for breakfast. Simple and yet filling.

Come to think of it, sometimes the simple things make our life better.

I love food and I love adventure,
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like to visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...