Great time to say something personal to my fellow bloggers at BC Bloggers. Someday I look forward to hosting this exciting and fun event.
If you are yet undecided about joining the fun, why not click here and enter a new world of blogging ideas.
For me, the things that make me happy are:
1. A date with my wife once a week, usually every Tuesday
2. Taking time to talk with my children about their daily affairs
3. Pinoy Lomi meal at Ha Yuan with my wife
4. Giving to God what belongs to Him, my Tithes
5. Seeing others blessed by my giving (in whatever form)
6. My new iPad, a gift on my birthday
7. Badminton game with my former Fujitsu office-mates at Asuncion Badminton Court
8. Then having dinner at El Monaco at Greenhills
9. Being trusted
10. Sushi and Sashimi
11. A meal of Grilled Sanma Fish (Pacific Saury, famous in Japan)
12. Trips to Japan
13. Teaching and mentoring the young generation
14. My time with Xander, my grandson, he is such a blessing to our family
15. Lots of money in my account
16. Peace in my home
17. Courage in my heart
18. Seeing the crooks in government eradicated
19. My job
20. A blessed Philippines!
I feel good about this, really. What's yours?